Saturday, December 14, 2013

A Peak Inside My Vanity

I posted this photo on my Instagram account a couple days ago, and it seemed to draw some interest, so I figured to share it on the blog as well:)  This is my vanity drawer!





From left to right: Assortment of makeup brushes (mostly from MAC, but a couple are Smashbox, BareMinerals, and Sigma); Eyeliners and lip liners (MAC, Urban Decay, Marc Jacobs, Tarte, Nars, Stila, NYX Cosmetics, Tom Ford, Smith's Rosebud Salve); Complexion products, eyeshadows, mascaras, primer, etc (Naked 2 palette,  Benefit Dallas Bronzer, Dior Glow Blush, Nars Orgasm Blush, Nars Laguna Bronzer, Buxom Bronzer, BareMinerals foundation and tinted moisturizer, Aquaphor, Urban Decay Eyeshadow Potion, Nars Concealer, YSL Touche' Eclat, Bobbi Brown Concealer Stick, MAC Omega Shadow (brows), assorted mascaras (L'Oreal, Buxom, Dior). 

Obviously, I have a bit of a product problem:)  However, I use most of these products and what I don't end up using either is given away or makes its way into my freelance kit.  The greatest thing about makeup is that it is relatively inexpensive (depending on the brands of course) and works so well as an accessory to any outfit.  It is always helpful to look at reviews, pins on Pinterest, Instagram, etc, but find what works for you and go with it.  Makeup should enhance your own features, rather than making you look like another person.  Buy and use what suits YOU and rock it!

If you have any questions about any of the products seen here (or anywhere else), please let me know in the comments section. 

 *I also wanted to mention that I am not given any free products to review (I am not big time enough yet!).  If I mention something I love, it is something I have actually purchased and use.  

No comments:

Post a Comment