Here is a quick tutorial for a fun look. The key product for this look is eyeliner, of course! I used a gel eyeliner and a thin brush, but you can use a liquid liner or even a powder eyeshadow with a damp eyeliner brush to achieve the same look. I would advise against using a pencil liner, which makes it difficult to achieve a sharp line. Otherwise, you can use whatever you want, and you can easily change up the lip color or blush to suit your needs.
1. Apply your favorite foundation, tinted moisturizer, mineral foundation- whatever you like!
2. Apply a primer to your eyelids and then swipe on a skin-toned eyeshadow. Otherwise, you could just apply a skin-toned cream eyeshadow.
3. Using the eyeliner of your choice (I used Bobbi Brown Gel Liner), draw a thin line across the upper lash line, sweeping up at the outer corners. Draw a thin line along the lower lash line as well. The best trick to achieve a flattering wing is to use your lower lash line as a guide- basically continue to draw a guide line in the direction of the tail of your eyebrow. Don't feel like both sides have to match exactly upon eyeliner application. You can always use a pointed cotton swab dipped in makeup remover or moisturizer to clean up any mistakes or correct a wing. I connected my eyeliner at the inner and outer corners for this look, but you don't have to.
4. Once you have perfected your eyeliner, curl your lashes and apply your favorite mascara.
5. Fill your brows lightly and set with brow gel or wax.
6. Apply a orange cream blush with a brush (or your fingers) to the apples of your cheeks. I used Stila Convertible Color in Gladiola here.
7. Apply your favorite nude lipstick. I had just purchased Hourglass's Femme Nude Lip Stylo ($30) in shade 3. The cool thing about this line of lipsticks is the shade offering covers various shades of nude. You could also use my concealer trick from my "Lip Tip" post to save a few bucks:)
Done and done!