Monday, November 4, 2013

Product love: Tarte SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner

I have been using Tarte's SmolderEYES liner on and off for awhile now, but seem to always come back to it when I am in the mood for a simple, lasting smokey eye.  This Tarte eyeliner comes in a jumbo pencil with a smudge applicator on the opposite end.  The waterproof formula is creamy and easy to blend, and comes in a variety of colors.  The best thing about this product is you can create a smokey eye in 2 steps, and who doesn't love that?! Normally when I use this liner I start with Urban Decay primer on my lids, then quickly swipe on a similar shade of eyeshadow to the liner.  You can DEFINITELY use the liner as a shadow, but I think it blends better with powder shadow underneath it.  Then just line your upper and lower lash line, smudge with the smudge brush, and apply mascara.  
AND the Amazonian clay and minerals contained in this product prevents flaking, keep skin nourished and makes the color extra-vibrant.  

A quick phone photo with the liner...please note that the makeup was applied about 8 hours ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment