|My new hair color and the makeup look in the tutorial:)|
1. Apply complexion products as you prefer. I applied my normal moisturizer, Bareminerals foundation, concealer under my eyes and on red spots.
2. Apply bronzer (Nars Laguna is my go-to) around the hairline, cheekbones, jawline and down the nose.
3. Swirl on blush of your choice. I almost always use Nars Orgasm, but since the rest of the look is pretty neutral, any pink or peachy shade should work well.
4. Prime eyelids with a primer you like. I always use Urban Decay Primer Potion, since it is the BEST for keeping shadow in place all day. I also recommend putting a little on the lower lash line too.
5. Using a shader (flat) brush, apply Suspect (a light shimmery beige) to the inner corners of the eyes to about a third of the way across the lid, blending it slightly toward the tear duct.
6. Next, apply Snakebite (a medium bronze) to the remaining two-thirds of the eyelid. Then use a eyeshadow blending brush to lightly blend the colors together.
7. On the outer "V "of the eyes, apply Busted (a deep burgundy) with a pencil blending brush. Again with the regular eyeshadow blending brush, blend all three colors together in a windshield wiper motion. When blending, you should make sure the shadows look like a gradient rather than three separate, disjointed colors.
8. With a pencil blending brush, apply Snakebite to the lower lash line.
9. Apply black eyeliner of your choice to the upper lash line. I chose MAC Fluidline for this look.
10. Line waterline of lower eyelid with a brown eyeliner (softer than black, but still makes eyes look sultry). I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Whiskey.
11. Curl lashes, apply mascara, and groom brows.
11.5. Totally optional, but add your favorite pink lip color. I used Bite Beauty lipstick in a fuchsia shade.
And there you have it:) Please let me know if you have any questions or comments about this tutorial or anything else!