Sunday, January 5, 2014

Product Review: BareMinerals Faux Glow Face

I am always hesitant to try sunless tanners, especially on my face, since they tend to make me break out.  Since BareMinerals tinted moisturizer, foundation and concealer do not make me break out, I decided to give their version for the face a try.  BareMinerals Faux Tan Face Gradual Glow is a gradual sunless tanner for the face and neck.  It is supposed to provide a golden glow without the damaging effects on the sun.

The instructions for usage of this sunless tanner do not vary from any other kind out there.  Basically apply evenly to clean, dry skin and wash hands thoroughly.  The formula is tinted, so you can ensure the product is evenly distributed on the skin.    You can choose to reapply every day to enhance the color, but I would advise applying every few days, which is enough to beat the pallor of winter and not look like a tanning junkie.

After one use, my skin felt extremely soft and moisturized, and I appeared more bronzed than I ordinarily look at this time of year.  The color is very believable; not too orange or brown.  It also helps disguise discoloration / unevenness a bit too (which means less foundation and concealer!).
I have not had any breakouts from this product so far, so I am pretty pleased.  I would definitely recommend BareMinerals Faux Glow Face sunless tanner.

This product can be purchased at Sephora, Ulta or BareMinerals stores for about $24.

P.S. the line also carries a body formula, which I can't wait to try!

I will try to add a photo soon of the before and after:)

No comments:

Post a Comment