Friday, November 29, 2013

Nars Satin Lip Pencil: Palais Royal

As you may have read in my post awhile back, I am obsessing over cranberry and wine lip color for this fall and winter. Luckily, I stumbled on the perfect product to achieve this look. Nars Lip Pencils are all over amazing products- look in my purse, you will always find about 2-3 of them! They come in matte, gloss and satin finishes, and they have great shade ranges. What I love most is that the formula comes in a jumbo pencil, so there is no need to carry a lip liner.
Anyway, back to the color! Nars Palais Royal is a satin finish wine lipstick, which is exactly what I was looking for.   It is perfect for achieving the vampy, dramatic look I love.

Me sporting my new fav lipstick! Other makeup: MAC Omega eyeshadow and Fling Eyebrow Pencil (brows), Bare Minerals Foundation, Nars Creamy Concealer, Bobbi Brown Corrector Stick, Nars Orgasm blush (complexion), Urban Decay Primer, Vice 2 eyeshadow palette, 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Whisky (all by Urban Decay), Marc Jacobs Gel eyeliner pencil in black, and L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara (eyes). Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment