Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Product Lust List- Fashion Designer Turned Beauty Product Creator edition

Two of my favorite designers launched beauty lines recently.  Tom Ford Beauty and Marc Jacobs Beauty are both awesome lines and offer some interesting and unique products.  You definitely pay for the designer name, but the products I  tried from both lines so far are very good quality.  If I had to choose a couple products to purchase, these are the ones at the top of my list:

1.  Tom Ford Beauty Bronzer :  Since Tom Ford Beauty products are so pricey, I have only tried a couple so far (lipstick and liquid eyeliner- AMAZING- will have to write product reviews soon!)  I have been eyeing Tom Ford's Bronzing Powder, but at $95 a pop, I can't stomach it.  I may have to try the Nail Lacquer in Ginger Fire, a vibrant reddish orange.  At $32 it is still a bit of a splurge, but based on the quality of the other products in this line, I am sure it is worth it.

2.  Marc Jacobs Beauty LoveMarc Collection:  I have yet to try Marc Jacobs lipstick, but this limited edition palette is calling my name.  The collection includes 13 of Marc Jacobs gel lipstick encased in a black jewelry box.  This sucker is $350 (YIKES) and I am sure is amazing, but again, just can't do it.  Something else by Marc Jacobs Beauty that is a little less pricey is the Showstopper 7- Piece Holiday Set .  At $89 it is still pricey, but would make an awesome gift for the holidays (or as a gift to yourself!).  This set includes perfume, mascara, eyeliner, lipgloss, eyeshadow, a mirror and a cute makeup bag.

Hopefully I don't influence you to add more products to your own wish lists.  I would love to hear what products are on your radar.  Please share in the comments section if there are any products out there you want to try but haven't yet, whether it is the price or any other reason :)

No comments:

Post a Comment