Monday, November 25, 2013

Product Review: Vinylux CND Nail Polish

I am so sorry for the lack of posts lately, I was on vacation-but I am back! I wanted to write a quick review of an awesome nail product that I absolutely love. Vinylux CND is a nail polish that is longer wearing than regular polish and less harsh on nails than gel polish.  The polishes come in a variety of colors, including matte and shiny/shimmery finishes. The polish is applied as usual and is topped with a sealing topcoat, which dries relatively quickly - and no curing like with the gel manicures.    The first time I had a Vinylux manicure, the polish lasted for more than a week with no chipping. When the polish started wearing off, it was very easy to remove with regular old nail polish remover.   The only issue may be finding a salon or spa that offers this awesome product. I highly recommend it if you can find it! I am loving my pale grey shade from my most recent manicure :)  Checkout the Vinylux website for a video on how this product works.

No comments:

Post a Comment