Thursday, December 5, 2013

Product Obsession: Gift List

Since I am still under the weather, I am gonna wait on the tutorials with photos.  Instead, I am going to tempt you to check out some cool products for the holidays (for yourself, or for a gift!).

I don't know about you, but I always check out Sephora's website to see what new and exciting products are available.  I don't necessary need anything, but I love makeup and I like to see what is out there.

Today I stumbled upon Tarte's LipSurgence Collector's Set, which includes 15 of the brand's awesome chubby lip pencils.  These pencils are super hydrating, come in a multitude of colors (some shimmery, some matte) and leave lips feeling and looking great.  The set seems a little pricey ($175), but for a bunch of gorgeous shades that are formulated without parabens or phthalates (i.e.: yucky chemicals), it may be worth it!

I also love Benefit Cosmetics Little Love Potions gift set, which contains 10 minis of some of the brand's most loved products, including my highlighter faves (Watt's Up and High Beam!) At $36, it is a great deal and a good way to test out the line's products without purchasing the full-size versions.

Last but not least, I would highly suggest Urban Decay's Vice 2 Palette, which I already own, but can't stop raving about.  This palette contains 20 eyeshadows, including matte, shimmery, dark, light, bright/bold, and neutral colors.  Urban Decay's shadows have amazing color payoff and there is such a variety that you could seriously try a different combo every day for a month without repeating.  The brand also released the Naked 3 palette, but I am telling you, the Vice 2 is way more versatile!  It even comes with a double-ended brush (shader on one side, blender on the other).  This set is $59, and is worth every penny!


A glimpse at the gorgeous colors from the Vice 2 Palette by UD. 

Which products are you most excited to try out for the holidays?  Are there any cool beauty-related gifts you plan to give?  Please let me know in the comments section:)



No comments:

Post a Comment