Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year's Eve Makeup Inspiration!

I know it is a little last minute, but I wanted to share my NYE inspiration for tomorrow evening's party look!
Beyonce looking gorgeous, a model rocking some serious liner, and Leighton Meester.

The dress I am wearing (ordered from Rent the Runway for the first time, btw!) is silver and black, and instead of going with the typical smoky eye I am going to rock the classic red lip and cat eyeliner look.  I may even add a pair of full false lashes to bring the look to the next level.  My top choices for the evening: MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack and Rouge Dior Lipstick in 999 Ara Red.  

I promise to update this post with a photo of me from tomorrow evening.  Maybe even a tutorial

perhaps?!

What makeup look are you planning on rocking tomorrow evening?  Please feel free to comment below:)

Update / photo from NYE:


Me and my husband being goofy at the photo booth:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment