Thursday, May 15, 2014

Product Review: Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick

Hello lovelies! I am trying out a new format for product reviews, so please let me know what you think.

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, shown in the color "Carina".

Product: Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick

Cost:  $22.00

Where to purchase: www.stilacosmetics.com, Sephora, Ulta

Colors available: Ten colors, ranging from pale pink to deep red and plum

Packaging:  Comes in a lipgloss tube with a doe foot applicator

Feel:  Does not feel thick and sticky like a gloss; kind of a silky, creamy feel when first applied.  After wear for a couple hours, starts feeling dry on the lips.

Finish:  Matte, full coverage

Longevity:  Lasts for up to six hours without budging.  Product may start to fade on the inner part of the lips after eating and needs to be reapplied.

Worth it?  This is probably one of my favorite purchases I have made in awhile makeup-wise.  The color range is beautiful and the staying power is awesome.  My husband likes it because he can still kiss me without getting any lipstick on himself (haha).  I think it is a good buy, but beware- the color clings to your lips, so some scrubbing may be needed when you are ready to take it off.




No comments:

Post a Comment