Monday, March 3, 2014

Product Review: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush

Highlighting products seem to be very popular right now in the beauty world.  I tend to use highlighting only for special occasions, but after finding a product that combines blush and highlighter into one product, I am likely going to change my tune.  This little makeup wonder is called Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush, which combines the brightening benefits of blush and highlighter to create a beautiful, healthy glow.   This blush comes in five shades, which should suit a multitude of skin tones.  I purchased the shade "Mood Exposure", which is a soft plum with pearly highlighter.  It is a little pricey at $35 a pop, but anytime I can cut down on the amount of products in my arsenal, I will suck it up.  I have been a loyal Nars Orgasm blush user for about 7 years now, but this Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush has been finding its way into my daily routine since I purchased it.  It is definitely worth a try, if it fits in your beauty budget.

This is "Mood Exposure" up close.

This is what it looks like on me:) Also, I have the Anastasia Dipbrow on in this photo.
Another angle, so you can really see the impact of the highlighting formula (brows not filled in this one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment