Sunday, October 27, 2013

Product Review: Cor Silver Soap


Those of you who follow my tips on Facebook probably already saw my rave about this product, but I thought it would be good to do a more in depth review on this product.
About a month ago, my skin was not looking so hot. I am talking about acne, inflammation, discoloration (post-acne scarring), etc.  I purchased the Clairsonic Deep Pore Cleansing Kit (which includes the Clairsonic brush and a deep cleaning face wash), praying it would help.  After using that for a couple weeks, my skin worsened.  I was told by the salesperson at Bloomindgales that this is actually normal, but I was not about to wait for another month to go by with my skin looking as it did.
After using Clairsonic for a week, about to see my dermatologist.

After using Silver Soap for a week, you can see  the tone of my skin looks much healthier and my acne is clearing up.

By chance, the Cor Silver Soap was recommended to me by a salesperson at a store in Dallas.  I am telling you, every salesperson at the counter had AMAZING skin and contributed it to this soap.  Being that my skin is super sensitive and acneic, I was skeptical, but thought I would give it a try. The Silver Soap contains silver, which is antimicrobial, so it helps treat and heal acne.  The ingredients also include jojoba oil, avocado oil, aloe, Vitamin A and E, and Hyaluronic Acid, which all aid in keeping skin moisturized and toned.  I bought the smallest size soap that Cor (http://www.corsilver.com) offers (.34 oz for $15). When using this soap, you wet your hands, create a lather using the soap bar, and apply to your skin.  You can vary the amount of time you leave the lather on, depending on the condition of your skin.  I am telling you, since I have started using this product, my skin has cleared up so much.  I hate to call anything a miracle product, but this is pretty darn awesome.  I would definitely recommend Cor Silver Soap if you are in search of a good, well-rounded, one-step product.  As a side note, you should store this soap in a dry place, as it lathers very easily and quickly, which may cause it to disappear pretty quick if you accidentally leave it in the shower.
This is the Silver Soap and its package:)

No comments:

Post a Comment