Friday, April 4, 2014

When Did This Become a Hair Blog?

I am  apologizing ahead of time for the amount of selfies in this post.  It is really to demonstrate the product review!

Before; smooth and straight.  
After;  this is literally just from being outside in the humid, windy weather.

Funny story-  I straightened my hair for my vacation to Florida, which was probably a terrible idea.  The top photo is my nice, straight hair.  The next morning I had breakfast outside, and my hair went back to its original form (wavy) almost instantaneously.  My hair was growing (outward) by the minute; on this course, it would have been a lion's mane by lunch.  I decided rather than to fight it, I would embrace my natural texture.  I ran out of my trusty MoroccanOil, but found something I may like even better to replace it.  I discovered Kerastase's Elixir Ultime, which is a hair oil supposedly for all hair types (listed on the bottle).  Not only does this oil make my hair shiny and smooth, it also smells amazing!  It is a little pricey ($24 for the travel size bottle), but a tiny drop goes a long way.  It is worth a try, if you want a good splurge!
Kerastase Elixir Ultime


Wavy but polished strands, thanks to this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment